Good evening runners. Hope you’re feeling festive as it is less than 14 hours to the start of this years Christmas
Just a few reminders for runners attending tomorrow’s fun run.
On arrival order this is something we recommend you do to help eliminate/reduce the risk of spreading covid 19 during the event.
1. Do not come along if you have had any symptoms of Covid or have tested positive in the last 10 days
2. If you feel unwell please also do not take part as this is a tough event
3. On arrival please help one of our marshals check your temperature with a infrared reader
4. Please can someone in your bubble scan our QR code on either the toilet door or farm shop door.
5. Please remember to social distance and wear a face mask at the start area and at the finish area. There is no need to do this during running.
6. Please use any hand sanitizer provided and please bring some for your own use
7. Please arrive in good time as during these restrictions things will take longer and please help the children.
8. Please try and find a group of 4 other runners of similar pacing to yourself to help the run go smoothly.
9. Please try to follow the yellow and black run arrows located around the farm. Tinsel markers will be tried up on hedges and fencing to reassure you.
10. This is a cross country run and there will be loads of mud and puddles. Good trail shoes are recommended.
11. When arriving back at the finish area please don’t forget all your guidance and once you feel able please use your face mask again.
12. Please if you need the toilets remember the guidelines…etc.
13. If you are bring a dog we recommend you keep them on a lead as we have lots of sheep and cattle.
14. We understand things aren’t normal but please don’t let all restrictions stop you enjoying your running and have fun.